This workshop is designed for those who have had at least 2 days of MI training and desire more advanced proficiency in using MI. It is an opportunity for more practice of MI exercises and feedback.
- Develop a personal plan for practicing and incorporating the primary skills and strategies of MI into counseling practice using MITI coding
- Practice using advanced skills and demonstration of OARS with feedback
- Coding of video and audio tapes for OARS, collaboration, spirit, autonomy
- Observe demonstrations of MI techniques
- Opportunity to have one of your own conversations coded with the MITI 4.2.1 coding system
Next training: April 7th and 8th, 2017 – see this link for details and payment/registration